Open Your Heart to the Father’s Embrace



This was my journal when I led a worship in Sing Out Loud last Sept. 2022:

When we realized who we are in God, everything changes. We are children of a good, loving, and faithful Father and we can stand proud in that truth. 


I believe with all my heart that I am chosen, I am not forsaken, and I am a child of God. Our Father’s heart toward us is tender and safe, like a loving parent holding their child close. 


If we feel trapped or overwhelmed by our problems today, let us allow Him to step in. God is our Savior, and He will always make a way… but we have to open our hearts, open our arms, and let Him in. 


If you need the embrace of Jesus right now, ask Him to wrap His arms around you.

When we worship, it isn't just about singing a melody or showing off our voices, it's entirely about Him. 


True praise involves our whole body, mind, and spirit lifting up honor to God. Imagine our songs rising directly into open heaven as a sweet offering. Let us sing with deep gratitude, whether we are celebrating victory or navigating difficult trials. 


Sing to the Lord forever and ever, whatever we are going through, and sing it like we truly mean it.


Right now, we are in a sacred space. The Holy Spirit is present, and heaven is open over us.


I remember during the peak of COVID-19 when fear was everywhere and true comfort felt impossible to find. In those quiet, terrifying moments, nobody could comfort me except Jesus. As I sang worship songs in that trial, I felt His presence so clearly and knew that the hands of God were holding me through it all. Our God is good, our Father is faithful, and His embrace is open for us today.


Happy 10th Anniversary, Sing Out Loud 💖


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Philippians is known as the happiest book in the Bible, yet it was written in prison.

Magic in Teaching

The Pursuit of Happiness: A Two-Step Guide to Living Your Best Life